4303 Vineland Rd.
Orlando FL 32811
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
All orders leave our facility within 1-4 business days. At checkout, choose the shipment method of your choice.
You will receive a tracking number via E-mail once your order has been shipped.
We use an online credit card processing company that supports credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay and Amex Express Checkout. We only use PCI-DSS compliance for your payments. No sensitive data hits any other servers, so it’s more secure.
1. USPS First class mail (2-5 business days) – *This option will only appear if your order weighs under one pound.
2. USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days)
3. USPS Express mail (Guaranteed in 2 business days, 1 business day in most cases) *Ships the same day if placed by 12PM Est. on business days
International and Canadian Orders:
1. USPS First class mail (14-30 business days) *This option will only appear if your order weighs under four pounds.
2. USPS Priority mail (6-21 business days)
3. USPS Express Mail (5-10 business days)
*All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with processing times.
A digital certificate—a file issued by a certification authority (CA)—is used in order to secure all your data and information. This is the best way to protect your information.
When the order is received we have at least two employees review your order before processing.
After your order is placed online we email you the order details. We try to use all digital notices and this will save our trees from being processed.